Enes Özenbaş is a designer and director based in İstanbul. His works mostly focused on Experimental Filmmaking, Visual Storytelling, and Concept design. He is interested in Experiments and their Visual representations, Shaped around emotions.
Festivals / Screening / Publications:
- October 2019 Journey / Grand Prix, Jury Special Prize and Best Sound Design Prize, Atelier des Lumieres, Paris.
- March 2019 Personality / Official Selection SXSW, Excellence in Title Design
- November 2018 Superposition / Short Film, Art Futura, Worldwide Exhibition
- June 2018 Superposition / Short Film, Official Selection Très Court International Film Festival, France / Worldwide
- March 2018 Synthesis / Audio Visual Performance, Zorlu PSM, SONAR Festival, İstanbul, Turkey
- February 2016 What Is Real / Audio Visual Installation WEAREABLE Fashion Tech Festival, La Gaite Lyrique, Paris, France
- May 2016 Spine / Interactive Installation Project 02, İstanbul Bilgi University, İstanbul, Turkey