top of page
Festivals / Screening / Publications:
- October 2021 Lark / Feishu Brand Film, Gold Prize in Multimedia / Animation, The International Design Awards
- October 2019 Journey / Grand Prix, Jury Special Prize and Best Sound Design Prize, Atelier des Lumieres, Paris.
- March 2019 Personality / Official Selection SXSW, Excellence in Title Design
- November 2018 Superposition / Short Film, Art Futura, Worldwide Exhibition
- June 2018 Superposition / Short Film, Official Selection Très Court International Film Festival, France / Worldwide
- March 2018 Synthesis / Audio Visual Performance, Zorlu PSM, SONAR Festival, İstanbul, Turkey
- February 2016 What Is Real / Audio Visual Installation WEAREABLE Fashion Tech Festival, La Gaite Lyrique, Paris, France
- May 2016 Spine / Interactive Installation Project 02, İstanbul Bilgi University, İstanbul, Turkey
Enes Özenbaş is an Artist, Motion Designer, and Director based in Istanbul. His works focused on Experimental filmmaking, Title sequences, and A/V experiences. He is interested in creative experiments and their visual representations. He made several nominated Short films and exhibited art projects.
bottom of page