Enes Özenbaş is a designer and director based in İstanbul. His works mostly focused on Experimental Filmmaking and Concept design. He is interested in Experiments and their Visual representations, Shaped around emotions.
Festivals / Screening / Publications:
- October 2019 Journey / Grand Prix, Jury Special Prize and Best Sound Design Prize, Atelier des Lumieres, Paris.
- March 2019 Personality / Official Selection SXSW, Excellence in Title Design
- November 2018 Superposition / Short Film, Art Futura, Worldwide Exhibition
- June 2018 Superposition / Short Film, Official Selection Très Court International Film Festival, France / Worldwide
- March 2018 Synthesis / Audio Visual Performance, Zorlu PSM, SONAR Festival, İstanbul, Turkey
- February 2016 What Is Real / Audio Visual Installation WEAREABLE Fashion Tech Festival, La Gaite Lyrique, Paris, France
- May 2016 Spine / Interactive Installation Project 02, İstanbul Bilgi University, İstanbul, Turkey